Understanding your treatment plan is critical to its long term success and effectiveness in treating trauma. Together, we will create a plan that meets immediate (acute) issues while integrating long-term strategies (self-care) that serve your overall well-being. I offer in-person, telephone and online sessions, depending on your needs.
Research has shown, though, that the most important factor in a good therapeutic outcome is the quality of connection between you and your therapist! In order to help you decide if I would be a good choice for you, I offer a free first session on the phone or in person. This session will be a relaxed conversation that lasts 30 minutes and will give you and me a chance to get to know each other a little bit. You can tell me about what's going on in your life, what you are looking for in counseling and at the same time get a feel for me, ask me questions about how I work, so that you can determine if my personality, experience, and style in counseling are a good fit to assist to you.
- Initial Consultation (30 minutes): FREE
- Sessions typically last (60-75 minutes): $110.00
- Guided Nature Meditation: $75.00
- Biofeedback (30 minutes facilitated computer program): $30.00
I believe that lifelong healing is a “whole process” that should be unrestricted and accessible to all.
- In cases of financial hardship I offer sliding scale payments.
- Payment is expected at the time of our meeting in form of cash or check.
- At this point in time I do not bill for services or file insurance claims. If you have insurance, I am happy to provide you with a bill, which you can submit to your provider. Some clients will receive a portion of counseling fees reimbursed. You may want to check with your insurance before scheduling counseling sessions.